**TO ALL PATIENTS: PLEASE BE AWARE**
ALL APPOINTMENTS MUST BE CONFIRMED BY 5PM THE DAY BEFORE YOUR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT OR THEY ARE CONSIDERED CANCELLED. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THERE IS A $250.00 CANCELLATION FEE FOR ALL CONFIRMED APPOINTMENTS WHICH YOU NEGLECT TO CANCEL 24HOURS IN ADVANCE.
Neurological Associates of Long Island, PC is notifying you of your right to choose another facility for diagnostic testing purposes. If you are interested in going to another facility, a list of facilities in your area is available upon your request.
Please be advised that breast milk must be expressed before undergoing a contrast-enhanced MRI exam with a 36 to 48 hour supply being obtained and stored. Please notify your referring physician if you are currently breastfeeding at the time you are referred for an MRI scan.
• Please complete the accompanying forms prior to appointment
• No caffeine for at least three hours prior to the exam
• Do not wear any jewelry
• Please wear clothing free of any metal, snaps, zippers, etc.
• You may take your medication and eat normally
• For contrast-enhanced studies: Please consume at least 8-10 eight ounce glasses of water the day prior to the exam and 2-3 eight ounce glasses of water 2 hours before the test
* Please do not wear any eye makeup
* No food 6 hours prior to appointment time. Clear liquid is permitted.